Christine is a partner in the Deals practice at PwC Canada’s Montréal office.
She is also a managing director with PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance Inc., where she assists entrepreneurs and companies with capital raisings, mergers & acquisitions as well as sales and divestitures. She has more than 16 years of experience in corporate finance and has conducted numerous deal assignments involving both Canadian and international companies, with many of the latter being located in Europe and the United States. She also advises board members and executives with regard to the development and implementation of their M&A strategies.
Christine focuses mainly on the technology, media & telecommunications, internet and consumer products sectors.
- Acquisition of GES by Solmax
- Sale of Effigis Geosolutions to Cansel
- Sale of Income Access Group to Paysafe
- Sale of Odem International to Export Packers
- Sale of AdGear Technologies to Samsung
- Sale of Groupe Techna (GTechna) to ACCEO Solutions
- Sale of PremiumBeat to Shutterstock
- Sale of J.P. Mallette et Associés to Univesta
- Sale of Birks Corporate Sales Division to Rideau Recognition Solutions
- Sale of Forensic Technology to Ultra Electronics
- Acquisition of Projectina by Forensic Technology
- Sale of Aube Technologies to Honeywell
- Sale of MXI Security to Imation
- Sale of Telecon to Desjardins Capital de risque and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Sale of Keyfacts/CGI to GardaWorld
- Sale of 3-SOFT Software to Softchoice
- Sale of Steltor to Oracle
Christine started her career with PwC in 2000 and was named Partner in 2013.
Christine received both her MBA (1997) and her BBA (1996) from Laval University. She then obtained the CFA designation in 2001. She has lectured extensively outside PwC on the subjects of company transfers and successions, most notably at various symposia held at the École d’Entrepreneurship de Beauce (EEB) and HEC Montréal.