To encourage and promote the success of talented women working in the VC/PE industry in Québec as investors.
We are committed to providing a voice to women in Quebec empowering them to achieve success in the VC/PE industry.
As such, we support and inform women who work or wish to work in this sector. By listening to them, we pay attention to their issues and guide them through the various challenges they encounter. We strive to provide opportunities for like-minded individuals and organizations in our ecosystem to connect with and support each other throughout our community.
• To build a stronger VC/PE industry in Quebec through improved diversity & inclusion acknowledging the potential that women have to shape the future.
• To offer opportunities to develop one’s career and business network.
• We acknowledge the importance of Diversity and Inclusion in everything we do.
• We support women in the private equity industry.
• We pursue growth and learning.
• We thrive on hard work, passion and commitment.
Community of interest
We would like to create a community of interest that would unite the women of our industry and those that would eventually like to take part. This community of interest is made up of all women who share the values and vision of ELLE-Invest.
Members of the committee
- Zoya Shchupak, Innovobot Resonance Ventures
- Pascale Archambault, Inovia Capital
- Annick Charbonneau, Accelia
- Claude Côté, Investissement Québec
- Kristina D'Amico, Banque de développement du Canada
- Domenic Del Vecchio, Panache Ventures
- Delphine Descamps, BDC Capital
- Thuy Vy Duong, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Naomi Francoeur-Vallière, Sagard Private Equity Canada
- Véronique Gagnon, Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- Inès Holzbaur, Amorchem
- Kelly Jacques, Inovia Capital
- Louise Langevin, BDC Capital
- Laviva Mazhar, Luge Capital
- Geneviève Philion, Sagard Private Equity Canada
- Caroline Poissant, Desjardins Capital
- Marie-Josée Rioux, Fondaction
- Katy Yam, Real Ventures
Several events are planned in the coming months, including visits to Quebec universities.
To organize a roundtable at your university, contact us.