3RD COHORT OF THE STUDENT MENTORING PROGRAM
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Réseau Capital’s student mentoring program is an initiative of the Nouvelle Génération committee.
Its aim is to bring together students with a passion for venture capital and private equity with professionals working in the sector, based on their mutual interests and the needs of both parties.
MENTORING PROGRAM BENEFITS
BECOME A MENTOR
Why become a mentor?
- Develop leadership and communication skills;
- Build a reputation as an advisor and guide for others;
- Gain new perspectives;
- Connect with the next generation and potential new recruits;
2023-2024 KEY DATES
- August 16 to October 6 | Mentor registration
- September 25 to October 6 | Mentee registration
- October | Creation of mentor-mentee pairs
- November | Start of cohort
- November 6 | Mentor's onboarding session
- November 8 | Mentee's onboarding session (English)
- November 9 | Mentee's onboarding session (French)
- January | Mid-session event
- May 1, 2024 | Closing cocktail
Why participate in the mentoring program?
- Participate in an interactive opening session on best practices in mentoring;
- Get career and education planning advice;
- Develop skills and knowledge relevant to the investment industry;
- Learn more about the industry’s culture;
Who is this program for?
To all students who wish to develop knowledge and plan a career in private equity / venture capital industry.
- To be registered as a student in a Quebec university in fields or subject related to the private equity industry: corporate finance, business management, sustainable finance, business law, MBA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. (For law students: to have completed their 1st year of law school and have an interest in business law.)
- Fill out the registration form.